Designed to stimulate important discussions about the power of coaching.
The Art of Coaching Meeting Openers
The video is a collection of 35 extraordinary interview clips on various aspects of the coaching process, including:
- What is Coaching?
- Shifting Time to Make Coaching a Priority
- How to Get Buy-In
Each clip runs from 30 seconds to 2 minutes. They contain compelling insights from these seven charismatic individuals intimately familiar with the impact of effective coaching.
￼Herb Kelleher: CEO of Southwest Airlines, recently rated “the best company to work for in America” by Fortune Magazine
￼Jack Nicklaus: Chairman of Golden Bear Golf and widely recognized as the greatest golfer of all time
￼Mercedes Ellington: Artistic Director of Dance Ellington – granddaughter of the jazz musician Duke Ellington
￼Keith Lockhart: Conductor of the Boston Pops Orchestra – successor to John Williams and Arthur Fiedler
￼ Lenny Wilkens: “Winningest” coach in the history of the NBA
￼ Jim Flick: Director of Education for the Nicklaus/Flick Golf School and coach to Jack Nicklaus
￼ Sarah Nash: Former Vice-Chairman of J.P. Morgan and head of North American investment banking
The Art of Coaching Meeting Openers will:
- Help spark dialogue and debate in discussion groups, workshops, seminars
- Set the tone or topic for meetings
- Inspire buy-in, action and commitment to the coaching process
The Art of Coaching Meeting Openers includes a Leader’s Guide which contains:
- Biographies of the 7 “stars”
- Transcripts of each quote
- Discussion questions — learning points — for each topic
- Tips on how to use the learning points most effectively
- The Art of Coaching Meeting Openers package is priced at $695 plus shipping.
- Government, educational, volume and other discounts are available.
- Two week rentals are also available at $195.
To order, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com
or by phone at: 410-779-1245.